Pokémon: Uncensored Edition Changelog
Beta 0.3.3: The Stablest!
+ Added a new fancy title screen, thanks to Luka S.J. :D
• Squashed the Poké Center bug FOR GOOD! If you have it, all Poké Centers will continue to function like normal again!
• Kaise Cones don't crash the game anymore
• Other small fixes
Beta 0.3.2b: Even Stabler!
+ Added an NPC who gives out a free Heart Scale every day to a route
• The Pokémon Center bug is probably fixed now! If you're have the bug, you must start a new game.
• Other very minor fixes
Beta 0.3.2: Almost Stable!
• Hopefully fixed the Pokémon Center bug
• Tweaked the Seamoan Islands Cave
• Made some grunts faster in the Heroin Base
• Changed the Chroma Cave's Helix Fossil to an Old Amber
• Fixed the fossil lab scientist not letting you revive more than one fossil
• Major fixes and improvements from the latest engine version, v15.1
• Minor fixes
Beta 0.3.1b: The Essential Day Two Bugfix Patch
• Correct items have now been set as Trainer Point prizes.
• Other minor fixes
Beta 0.3.1: The Essential Day One Bugfix Patch
• Defeating Purple no longer freezes the game.
Beta 0.3: The Massive Story Update [MAJOR Update]
A massive amount of improvements have been added, thanks to
the new Essentials versions (v14 & v15). They have been marked.
MAIN+ Last 2 gyms of the Runko league added
+ Added 7 new routes and 12 new locations to Runko
+ Added a new region, Runkku Islands with two cities/towns and one route.
+ Story! A serious one! For real!
+ Added unlockable outfits! (thanks to Valtteri!)
MORE CONTENT & COLLECTIBLES+ Added obtainable ribbons
+ Added a few more Golden Dildos
+ Two new gym leader rematches available at 25 and 30 GDs
+ Rock Smash is now available
+ Poké Radar is now available
+ Added Day Care to Runko. That means you can now breed Pokémon!
+ Safari Zone has been added to Runko, with 3 possible safari games, each with their own Pokémon.
+ Game Corner has been added to Runko, with 3 games and lots of prizes!
+ Added five Battle Houses, each with their own trainers and prizes.
+ Added more easter eggs
+ A legendary is available for 0.3 players only!
MISC. ADDITIONS+ A new, better berry system [v15]
+ More weather effects on maps [and also more detailed, thanks to v15]
+ A regional Pokédex for both regions
^ DOES NOT WORK IF YOU HAVE A 0.2.x OR 0.1.x OLDER SAVE FILE.
+ Added VS bar animation for rival battles
+ More battle animations and fixes to them [v14 and v15]
+ Added three new message box options from the Gen 3 games (R/S/E and FR/LG)
+ Added a new info box option from D/P
BUG FIXES AND OTHER IMPROVEMENTS• TMs can now be used unlimited times
• Improved battle AI [v14 and v15]
• Improved EXP gain from gen V and VI games
• Fishing is now easier [v15]
• Fixed lots of abilites and some items [v14 and v15]
• The old man who gives the player Cut in Fucksia Woods now has a house
• Mystery Gift now has music
• Added a ton more berries to routes
• Balanced trainers and gave Gym Leaders regular Potions and Super Potions
• Improved main menu [v14]
• Improved player and NPC movement [v14]
• Tweaked Pokémon data [v14]
• Sped up text speed, screen transitions and more [v14]
• Optimised loading of various sprites, icons, bitmaps and also improved FPS in Pokédex [v14]
• Additions and tweaks to the battle scene [v14 and v15]
• Added a theme song for Gary
• Decreased the volumes of most music tracks
• Error messages in battle can appear if there's a problem with a move [v15]
• Fixed visual errors, crashes and freezes [v14 and v15]
• And many other bugfixes and small additions [dammit, just head over to the wiki: http://pokemonessentials.wikia.com/wiki/Downloads ]
MASSIVE THANKS to the Pokémon Essential dev(s) (Maruno and other contributors)!
Beta 0.2.3: Contest Patch [Minor Patch]
+ A new intro! Check it out! (Still a bit WIP, give me criticism)
+ Natural Park has been added and is located on Route 7
+ Bug-Catching Contest!
+ Improved ribbon menu (ribbons will be introduced in the future)
+ New sweet logo (just a change of font but its better right?)
+ Reaching 70,000 Trainer Points now gives you rewards
• Fixed broken hidden item on Route 7
• Surf on land should now be mostly fixed (report locations where it can be triggered thx!)
• Entering Seamoan Islands Cave doesn't break the game anymore
• Added a few more hidden items
• When reaching 50,000 TP, choosing Cocaine will not crash the game. Instead, you can't choose it. (The option will become available in 0.3)
• Cut is now required for two Golden Dildos
• Minor bugfixes and tweaks
This is most likely the last update before 0.3 unless a major crash is found.
(If there is a bug it will most likely be in the Natural Park)
Beta 0.2.2: Evolve Some More patch [Major Patch]
+ Pokémon that evolve through trading now evolve when leveling up or holding an item
+ Instead of classic name input screen, you can now write with your keyboard
+ If you dislike writing with your keyboard, you can switch to Classic from the options
+ Added a new Update Check method (checks for updates upon startup)
+ Added some stuff to do in A.S.S Anne (so I can call this a content patch, woo!)
+ Added lots of hidden items!
+ Added two small secrets :)
• You can now view the amount of Golden Dildos you've collected in the Trainer Card!
• The amount of Golden Dildos found can also been seen in the save window.
• Fixed the crash that prevented players from rematching Lt. Surge
• Route 11 now has Pokémon (oops!)
• Swimming on land glitch should now have been fixed
• You can now surf in Cock Tunnel
• Fixed the A.S.S Anne easter egg and made it better
• Modified the Falonia City easter egg so you can't save after triggering it
• The Seamoan Islands easter egg should now work correctly
• Increased levels of some trainers' Pokémon
• Fixed minor issues
• Minor additions
• Corrected lots of typos
Beta 0.2.1 [Minor Patch]
• Minor additions and stuff
• Fixed some bugs
• Gary (when fought on Route 6) now uses the correct Pokémon
• The easter egg in Falonia City doesn't throw you to the title screen anymore
• Plus some very small bugfixes
Beta 0.2: The Runko Expansion Update [Major Update]
+ Added 3 new cities/towns (that means 3 more gyms) and a few points of interest such as Seamoan Islands
+ Added Team Heroin, the criminal organization
+ Added Running Shoes
+ Added Itemfinder & hidden items
+ Added hidden Golden Dildos (they appear after defeating Erika)
+ You can now rematch gym leaders once certain amounts of Golden Dildos are reached
+ Added support for outfits (they will be available later)
+ Added a few sidequests
+ Added more easter eggs
+ Added Mystery Gift
• Fixed the disappearing bridge bug on Route 3
• Fixed a bug where you could get stuck between a trainer and a wall on Route 3
• Key binding should now work perfectly
• Replaced some of the Pokémon sprites with better ones
• Gym leaders have Hyper Potions instead of Full Restores and their amount has been reduced
• Brock and Misty are now a bit harder, Savordez is now much harder and his Pedobear has been changed to a Pedocub
• You will no longer lose any money if defeated by Brendan, May, Savordez or any gym leaders (rematches only)
• Increased the levels of wild Pokémon
• Idiot and Asshole are now much tougher
• Idiot's, Asshole's, Pedocub's and Pedobear's type has been changed to ???.
• Corrected some typos
• Minor additions and changes
• Minor bugfixes
Beta 0.1.3 [Minor Patch]
• You can now edit the controls from the options menu.
• You can now press Enter. WHOA.
• Also a few minor bugfixes.
Beta 0.1.2 [Minor Patch]
+ You can now change the controls. You can access it from the pause menu.
+ You can now watch the credits after defeating the developer.
• Fixed a bug where Gary would keep fighting you (hopefully)
• Fixed minor bugs.
Beta 0.1 [Initial Beta Release]
The first beta release! Features three gyms, Fucksia Woods, Cock Tunnel and a few routes.